Skip to main content

M.I Abaga Reacts To Zainab Balogun’s Wedding

The wedding ceremony of TV show presenter, Zainab Balogun and Dikko was one of the most talked about ceremonies of the immediate past weekend. The presenter got married to her lover in glamorous style and it has caused Chocolate City rapper, M.I Abaga to react.

You might be wondering what the connection between the couple and M.I Abaga is – a while ago, M.I was asked to name his top 5 celebrity crushes and he mentioned Zainab Balogun as one of his fave. The rapper continued to express his affection for the pretty TV show host in public.
Reacting to the news that his crush got married, M.I put up a post on Instagram which he captioned NO and used a heartbreak emoji. The rapper later shared a video showing himself mourning his loss.
See post below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fibadijo by Kellz X Djkaybee

  After releasing his EP (new sound) KELLS is out here feeding us with more good music tittled FIBADIJO in collaboration with tha INCREDIBLE DJKAYBEE, the kid isn’t giving us a breathing space. Another banger from KELLS. Enjoy                                   DOWNLOAD HERE

Maria by Deevybz Mp3 Download

Deevybz after ghosting us when he dropped his last single WINE has finally decided to bless us with his magically tune MARIA, This is surely a must listen to ,  Download/Stream and tell us what you think                              MP3 DOWNLOAD  

Sure by Kachi Mp3 download

  After he dropped LIES he decided to storm the speakers with this new amazing sound,  Are you sure you're ready for this ?  Listen and share your thoughts also                                                  DOWNLOAD MP3