Skip to main content

Here Is The Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris’ ‘Transmission’ Message (Watch Video)


The tending video of Ibrahim Idris, inspector-general of police (IGP), struggling to read a speech, has surfaced online.
In the video, Idris finds it difficult to pronounce the words, as he constantly repeats the words “I mean’ and ‘transmission”
Idris was said to have been caught in the “embarrassing” video tweeted by Voice of Liberty, on Monday, when he visited Kano to commission the police technical intelligence unit in the state.
Investigation by sources showed part of the video was doctored, though that did not cover up for his mistake, just that it was repeated over and again.
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,” Idris said
After several attempts to get his speech right, the IGP, struggling with his paper, apologised to his audience.
“Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said.
However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end there. A man in suit joins him to help hold down his script, and even helped with the pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t make the reading any better for the IGP.
“All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?” he continued.
“Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission.”
Below is the video:-

One Word For This Man Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fibadijo by Kellz X Djkaybee

  After releasing his EP (new sound) KELLS is out here feeding us with more good music tittled FIBADIJO in collaboration with tha INCREDIBLE DJKAYBEE, the kid isn’t giving us a breathing space. Another banger from KELLS. Enjoy                                   DOWNLOAD HERE

Maria by Deevybz Mp3 Download

Deevybz after ghosting us when he dropped his last single WINE has finally decided to bless us with his magically tune MARIA, This is surely a must listen to ,  Download/Stream and tell us what you think                              MP3 DOWNLOAD  

Sure by Kachi Mp3 download

  After he dropped LIES he decided to storm the speakers with this new amazing sound,  Are you sure you're ready for this ?  Listen and share your thoughts also                                                  DOWNLOAD MP3