Skip to main content

NBC BAN: My Songs Promote Hard Work Among Youths, Not Illegalities – 9ice

In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, 9ice expressed surprise that his song, ‘Living Things,’ could be banned because according to him, most of his songs promote hard work among youths and not illegalities.

He further said that he was not aware of the ban till it was brought to his notice by Saturday Beats as he had been out of the country for various tours and gigs. “My song has been banned again?” he exclaimed.
The singer continued, “I am surprised that they banned my songs because most of my music is to inspire the youths to work hard and ensure they do things the right way. I don’t sing songs that would encourage anyone to do the wrong thing. I have been in this industry for a while and I know better than to do such because I know a lot of people look up to me in the society.”
Source: Punch NG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fibadijo by Kellz X Djkaybee

  After releasing his EP (new sound) KELLS is out here feeding us with more good music tittled FIBADIJO in collaboration with tha INCREDIBLE DJKAYBEE, the kid isn’t giving us a breathing space. Another banger from KELLS. Enjoy                                   DOWNLOAD HERE

Maria by Deevybz Mp3 Download

Deevybz after ghosting us when he dropped his last single WINE has finally decided to bless us with his magically tune MARIA, This is surely a must listen to ,  Download/Stream and tell us what you think                              MP3 DOWNLOAD  

Sure by Kachi Mp3 download

  After he dropped LIES he decided to storm the speakers with this new amazing sound,  Are you sure you're ready for this ?  Listen and share your thoughts also                                                  DOWNLOAD MP3