Skip to main content

Saucy Rapper, Azealia Banks Exposes Her Bare B00bs For Instagram Followers (Photo & Video)

Image result for Azealia BanksThe saucy rapper shared this raunchy video of herself flaunting her bare bosom  for her Instagram followers, but had her nipples covered with emojis.

Azealia Banks wrote;  'I looooooove my tits. I love them so much I don’t want to share them with anyone else. People will be offended by these tits and tell me I’m overdoing it... but only because I’m black.'

View Photo HERE

Watch the raunchy video HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fibadijo by Kellz X Djkaybee

  After releasing his EP (new sound) KELLS is out here feeding us with more good music tittled FIBADIJO in collaboration with tha INCREDIBLE DJKAYBEE, the kid isn’t giving us a breathing space. Another banger from KELLS. Enjoy                                   DOWNLOAD HERE

Maria by Deevybz Mp3 Download

Deevybz after ghosting us when he dropped his last single WINE has finally decided to bless us with his magically tune MARIA, This is surely a must listen to ,  Download/Stream and tell us what you think                              MP3 DOWNLOAD  

Sure by Kachi Mp3 download

  After he dropped LIES he decided to storm the speakers with this new amazing sound,  Are you sure you're ready for this ?  Listen and share your thoughts also                                                  DOWNLOAD MP3